Five Reasons Why You Might Need to Learn Neck Massage
- You Want to Give Your Girlfriend/Wife a Better Massage: So you think what you're doing is awesome, but she doesn't seems to be in pain? Learn some techniques that will improve her experience. Learn to be gentle when appropriate, and to give firm pressure where needed. Learn how to avoid cranking too hard on sensitive areas.
- You Want to Give Your Boyfriend/Husband a Better Massage: So your hands and thumbs are getting tired to quickly, or you can't give enough pressure to make a dent in those shoulders? Learn how to use proper body mechanics to avoid tired hands, and learn how to use larger tools (like fists) for larger muscle groups.
- You Get Frequent Headaches: Okay, I know you're the one who needs massage, but it's easy to find a buddy or loved one who might like to do this course with you. That way you both get to receive, and I promise it's fun to learn. It's amazing how many people don't realize that tension is the cause of their headaches, and I always recommend trying a series of weekly massages before trying more drastic procedures (like injections or surgery). Tension is often the cause of frequent headaches, but just one massage every now and then isn't usually enough, which is why this course is great for those on a budget. The best way to cure frequent tension headaches is to get a massage every week for 4 to 6 weeks. Once learned, this massage only takes ten to twenty minutes, and can really reduce the frequency of headaches when tension is the cause!
- You Just Want to Connect with Your Loved Ones: Everybody needs a little touch. Not just romantic partners or spouses, but mothers and daughters, loved ones who are going through a difficult time (grief or illness). Caretakers who are caring for ailing loved ones need a little care too. And giving a ten minute little neck massage is a great way to connect with a loved one.
- You're a Professional Esthetician: So you want to give your clients a higher quality massage? I promise you the techniques in this course will keep your customers coming back! Also, a lot of estheticians complain to me that they are having issues with carpal-tunnel syndrome or other dysfunctions related to overuse or misuse of their hands, thumbs or fingers. This course is great for teaching the proper body mechanics necessary to save your hands. In fact, this is virtually a thumb-free massage for the head neck and shoulders.